Vodpod videos no longer available.
“The guy who sold Chris Dodd that mortgage just got indicted.” Magnificent.
Line O’ The Day:
“Today’s political disasters are not the result of rent-seeking special interests like the United Auto Workers as much as they are the result of a rhetorical and political environment in which it is thought first that we can flourish as a community of thieves and second that our mutual thievery creates prosperity.” [Mises.org]
Danger is Brewing in China
It’s a news Bukkake!
- Kansas City Fed President Warns Against ‘Perpetuating the Banking Oligarchy’
- Green Shoots Are Poisonous to Your Wealth
- Roubini Scoffs at Green Shoots, Sees Dangerous Complacency
- Revisionists challenge D-Day story
- ‘The USS Liberty’: America’s Most Shameful Secret
- Nader Unleashed: GM’s Stylistic Porn Only Cured With New Leadership
- Fed Said to Retreat From Seeking Debt-Issuing Power
- Warren Buffett Benefited From Death Tax
- When statistics break down: Is the Employment Picture Really Better Now than in 1933?
- In the Land of Confused Metaphors: KKR Finds a Sheep Warehouse to Dump Its Trash
- My $10 Million Bonus Might Lose Out to Pay Police
- Treasuries Tumble After Auction, Russian Threat to Cut Holdings
- Is the Almighty Dollar Dead?
- Obama Administration to Seek New Power for SEC on Executive Pay
- Henry Ford’s Rubber Folly in the Amazon
- Correcting Krugman on Climate
- Oil Bull Market: Fast and Furious
- Has Crude Oil’s Rally Run Out of Gas?
- Paco Ahlgren spouts off: An Ill Wind Indeed