Vodpod videos no longer available.
Line O’ The Day:
“One of the new commercials even says ‘Depp. Is. Dillinger.’ in three dramatic on-screen cuts, but no mention of Bale. Nothing. At all. How can that be? They still put Cameron Diaz on posters and that fug dipshit hasn’t sold a movie by herself ever. Posters with her are only good if you need something to point at as you tell the ticket guy, ‘I don’t know what that one is but if you sell me a ticket for it I will punch you in the face.'” [Filmdrunk]
- Sterling Crisis Looms as U.K. Unraveling Points to Budget Cuts
- Bundesbank Colossus Loses Ability to Dictate ECB Rate
- ‘Green Shoots’ Take Over the Lexicon, If Not Economy
- China New Latin Bad Boy Replacing the U.S.
- The Prospect of Deflation and What to Do About It [The Macro Trader]
- Zombie Community Banks Still Lining Up for TARP Funds [Tom Lindmark]
- Bank of International Settlements Annual Report is a Toxic Asset Reality Check [The Fundamental Analyst]
- National Health Insurance, Cap and Trade: Two Steps in the Wrong Direction [Peter Schiff]
- Why I’m Keeping an Eye on Corporate Defaults [Relative Leverage]
- The Best Damn Sports Show Shuffs Off this Mortal Coil [Deadspin]
- Which Sports Death Would Affect Us like MJ’s? [Deadspin]
- Raiffeisen Bank Pulls Exchange Offer [Zerohedge]
- Twilight Prom: The Saddest Place on Earth [Filmdrunk]
- Opie, Anthony and Patrice O’Neal Discuss Perez Hilton, Anal Rape: Victims Should Not be Mocked [WWTDD]
And this one gets its own line:
Joe Jackson is Devastated: “Michaels father Joe Jackson held a press conference with the Rev. Al Sharpton today, and it was every bit the understated and dignified affair as that made it sound. Is that a giant purple gorilla behind them? You know it brother.” The purple gorilla almost makes more sense than Al Sharpton. What is Al doing there? Furthermore, what does Al do anymore? Can you even list “tragedy profiteer” on an IRS return?