Vodpod videos no longer available.
Line O’ the Day:
I can’t wait for what’s up next on Arts Beat… “Better sequel: The Godfather Part II or Transformers 2?”; “Space Heaters: Warmer than the Sun?”; and “Ouch! I Thought These Were Safety Scissors!” [Warming Glow on the NY Times discussing if Family Guy had surpassed the Simpsons]
- The Erin Andrews Through the Peephole Case. Part 1: Suspicion, Creepiness. Part 2: Yes, It was Real.
- Is that a Threat, Detroit? Lions advertise that every game from the 2008 season will be free on streaming video. That would be the season the Lions went 0-16.
- College Athletes without Insurance Should Try Not to Get Hurt
- North Korean Heir Basically that Guy You Knew in 1996 Who Always Wore a Toni Kukoc Jersey
- Matt Bush Teaches Us a Valuable Lesson on When Not to Cry [Big Daddy Drew]
- And now…Stars who Could Have Used Helmets as Babies [Big Daddy Drew]
- Mutton Bustin’
- Lyndon B. Johnson: Uncivil Rights Reformer [The Indepedent]
- The Write Stuff? Why [Vice President Joe] Biden’s Plagiarism Shouldn’t be Forgotten [Slate]
- The Organizational Chart of the House Democrats Health Plan [Mommy Life]
- Researcher says White Folks are Fleeing MySpace for Facebook [SF Weekly]
- Police Close Down Facebook Barbecue for 15 People [Telegraph]
- Shoppers Descend on Walmart in Suburban Pennsylvania [Bucks County Courier Times]
- Ben Ford Joined the Army at 16, Died at 18: the Life and Death of a Teenage Soldier [The Guardian]
- Huge Blob of Artic Goo Floats Past Slope Communities [Anchorage Daily News]
- Hunt Called Off for Drug Lord’s Hippo [Reuters]
- Mario Family Tree
- Rally Fighter [Local Motors]